Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where to begin....

Hello everyone! My name is Janell and I am writing you from a sort of small town in Georgia. I am new to Blogging so forgive me if I end up sounding like I am all over the place (eventually I WILL get the hang of it). :)

I am a proud mom of 3 children...2 boys, 1 girl. Their age range is 8 months up to 16 years old.

When I am on the computer you may find me on Cafemom, Etsy, and various other places.

Obviously, the above picture are of my kids. Eventually, I will update it.

I love doing things with photos whether it is with my own photos or for someone else. You can find me on Etsy at http://keepsakesbyjanell.etsy.com

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

Cozy Cabin Creations said...

wow girl...your blog looks as if you have been doing this for years!! Looks awesome!!!